Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weird Habit

Almost every day I check the personals on Craigslist. I don't check the Casual Encounters because I don't want an STD. I don't check Women Seeking Men because I think that internet dating is cheating in the game of life. So, what do I check?
Missed Connections.
I have this fantasy that one day I'll read a missed connection that describes me. It would be such an incredible feeling. To have someone think of me so much they willing risk getting psychos and spam to find me. I don't feel like this is cheating in the game of life because it's not dating. It's seeking.
One day I hope to find one describing me. Even if I'm taken when it happens I'd still be ecstatic.
And I know exactly how I would respond. With a picture of myself and a very short message.
"Hello. Is it me you're looking for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment