Monday, June 18, 2012

Low Cee Intro

Sorry for the lack of posts from me lately. Luckily Feppy has been carrying the blog pretty well.
Small updates on what's going on.
Been getting to know this girl from church and everything seems to be going well. I'm always nervous I'm going to ruin everything and make things awkward. But that's just who I am.
She's really cute and attends church regularly. As it turns out those are two very big pluses for me.
The downside is that I think she's a bit of a party-er. For most people that wouldn't really be a problem but it is for me. I know it sounds really picky but I've always dreamed of having a straight edge girlfriend.
We aren't going out but I'm hoping it eventually leads to it. I'd love to be able to cuddle up next to her and watch a movie. OH GOD THERE'S THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC TUWIND.
We'll see where it goes but I'm actually kind of scared of it. If we do go out we'll be watched like a hawk at church and if we break up I'll be the asshole who broke up with the girl at church.
THESE ARE ACTUAL THINGS I WORRY ABOUT.
And there's the part of me that thinks I'm going to be a part of the biggest friendzoning in the history of relationships. I can handle it but I won't be happy about it. I'll start listening to all my old emo music. THANKS ZEHOS.
And Zehos, I'm sure you'll never read this but I want to say thank you. You saved me in high school. If it wasn't for the Silverstein cd's I probably would have lost my fucking mind. (LOL AS IF I DIDN'T ANYWAYS, AMIRITE?) But really, you did a lot more than you think.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS.
I HOPE YOU HAVE CHAMPAGNE WISHES AND CAVIAR DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment